Contact Kent Burns (KentB@timothylutheran.com) if interested in any of the following:
ALTAR GUILD Help prepare the Altar for Holy Communion and then after the service help put the Communionware and elements away. You could also serve as a substitute if you prefer not to be in a regular rotation. Contact Carol Williams 229-0909
AUDIO VISUAL TECHNICIAN
CHILDREN’S MINISTRY Get involved the following:
• Wednesday nights to teach, be teacher assistants, be in dramas and puppets, and sound techicians
• We can also use people on Sunday mornings to lead a small group or facilitate large group discussions.
• There’s also occasional during the week jobs like getting supplies ready or making drama props!
CHOIR & MUSIC GROUPS Timothy’s Adult and Children’s music groups. Join us: Practice times are listed below.
• Celebration Chorus Singing in the Celebration Chorus is a great opportunity to praise the Lord while leading others to do the same [high school welcome]. We rehearse on Wednesdays at 6:30-8:00 p.m. [north site music room] and lead mainly for contemporary worship.
• Children’s Choir – Children in grades K-5 are invited to sing in the choir. We sing once a month during the Fall and Winter and our season generally ends before Lent. We rehearse at 6:00 pm in the north site music room on days when there is CrossWalk. [Aimee Gorrow]
• Kid’s Praise Team – Children in grades 5-8 can help to lead worship on this praise team. Practices are on Wednesday evenings at 5:45-6:25p.m. in the north campus sanctuary on days when there is CrossWalk
• Sanctuary Choir – The Sanctuary Choir is Timothy’s adult choir [high school youth welcome] helping to lead worship at the north site. We sing a couple times a month and special services. We rehearse on Wednesdays at 6:45-8:00.
• Saturday Evening Praise Team – This is a low time commitment singing opportunity. We have a team of 2-4 people that lead on Saturday evenings during worship. Rehearsals are on Saturday evenings at 5:00 p.m. right before worship on the weeks you are leading.
• Service of Joy Praise Team – Adults/Youth are invited to be a part of the team that leads worship at our south campus on Sunday mornings. You need to be a member of either Celebration Chorus, Sanctuary Choir, or After Hours to be on the praise team.
• Service of Joy Praise Band – We are always looking for new talent to play in the praise band on Sunday mornings at the south Campus.
• Soloists – We are always looking for new talent vocally/instrumentally to use their gifts to lead worship to God’s glory.
COFFEE AND DONUTS help serve coffee and donuts on Sundays
FOOD PREPARATIOIN assist with providing food for new member and funeral luncheons
USHERS FOR WEEKLY WORSHIP. This is an opportunity to meet new people and serve. Contact Scott Ready at 229-7688 or mailto:email@example.com.