SHARE THE FAITH—BE A CONFIRMATION PRAYER PAL
Secret Prayer Pals agree to pray for and support a Confirmation student throughout the school year. Any confirmed member of Timothy can serve as a prayer pal. THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY to share your faith and support one of our young people!
WHAT does a prayer pal do?
- Pray for your assigned Confirmand
- Leave notes of encouragement or small gifts as desired, including at least the following: (A mailbox at church will be provided.)
- Initial message of encouragement
- Student’s birthday or half birthday
- Student’s baptismal birthday or half birthday
- Special church holidays, such as Easter or Christmas
- Attend your Confirmand’s faith story and Confirmation service (8th graders)
- Consider making a $10 donation to purchase a small gift for your Confirmand.
You don’t need to know the student already. Getting to know someone new is part of the fun! (But remember to keep the secret until it’s time to reveal your identity!) Prayer pals will receive basic information about the student so they know how to pray for him or her and when to send special notes. A special information meeting for pals will be held, to get you started and answer any questions you may have. Information will be sent as soon as it’s available.
Yes, I will serve as a Secret Prayer Pal. Sign up below!
While it is not always possible, we’ll try to accommodate special requests. For more information, contact Mary Reed at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the church office.